Given the current conditions, entrance testing for 2022/23 IBDP admission will be by invitation only.
Applicants need to submit their application in advance to email@example.com or by hand. This includes a fully completed application form, final exam results and reference. Shortlisted candidates will be invited onto campus to complete written assessments. Download and complete the application form below and sit the entrance test on Saturday, 5 March 2021, as this is the only testing date for 2022/23 IB admission
There are 4 parts to the IB admissions assessment:
- A 30 minute Mental Alertness multiple choice paper
- 30 minute papers in the 3 subjects that the applicant hopes to pursue at Higher Level.
Shortlisted candidates will also have an interview with the National Committee of Eswatini.
Another option for applying to UWC is the UWC Global Selection Programme, which is available for students who:
- do not need a scholarship to attend UWC
- wish to have entry results 9-12 months before the beginning of the school year
- are looking to attend a specific UWC school or college
Whichever route a candidate chooses, the application will be assessed against UWC's core selection criteria. Please not that a candidate may only submit one application per year to study the IB Diploma Programme at UWC. You may not apply through two different UWC national committees or through a UWC national committee and the UWC Global Selection Programme concurrently