Local Entrance Testing dates for 2024/2025 entry have been confirmed and will happen on the Waterford campus on Saturday March 9th – 8am – For IBDP (including Eswatini National Committee).
Applicants should come on the day with something to write with, completed application form, latest report and test fee. Please make a booking with Martha Dlamini by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 24220867
There are 4 parts to the IB admissions assessment:
- A 30 minute Mental Alertness multiple choice paper
- 30 minute papers in the 3 subjects that the applicant hopes to pursue at Higher Level.
Shortlisted candidates will also have an interview with the National Committee of Eswatini. For additional information, please contact the chair of UWC Eswatini NC, Fanele Chester email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Another option for applying to UWC is the UWC Global Selection Programme, which is available for students who:
- do not need a scholarship to attend UWC
- wish to have entry results 9-12 months before the beginning of the school year
- are looking to attend a specific UWC school or college
Whichever route a candidate chooses, the application will be assessed against UWC's core selection criteria. Please note that a candidate may only submit one application per year to study the IB Diploma Programme at UWC. You may not apply through two different UWC national committees or through a UWC national committee and the UWC Global Selection Programme concurrently